80 Hours Classroom + 40 Hours Home Study = 120 Total Hours
Information and Length
Full tuition is $2,250 with a $500 registration deposit OR
with 2 weeks or more ADVANCE PAYMENT in FULL the tuition is $2,075
|Feb 10||-||Feb 19|
|Apr 6||-||Apr 15|
|June 8||-||June 17|
|Aug 10||-||Aug 19|
|Oct 12||-||Oct 21|
|Dec 7||-||Dec 16|
Mon – Sat; Off Sun; Mon - Wed
Module #1 Home Inspection Business (Standards, Reports Etc)
Module #2 Roofing, Insulation and Ventilation
Module #3 Heating Systems / Components
Module #4 Electrical Systems / Components
Module #5 Air Conditioning, Heat Pumps & Plumbing
Module #6 Structure, Foundation / Exterior 7 Grounds
Module #7 Interior Components / Inspection Tools & Procedures
Module #8 Field Inspection & Write Report / Final Exam
Module #9 Bldg Codes, Liability, Complaints, Insurance, Business
1) Principles and Practices of Home Inspection "Home Reference Book by Carson/Dunlop"
2) Study guide for "Q&A Home Reference Book by Carson/Dunlop"
3) "Code Check"/Illustrated Guide to Bldg Codes by Taunton Press
4-10) PITI Training Manuals (Structure / Foundations; Electrical; Roofs; Plumbing; Starting a Home Inspection Business; Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps; and Radon Gas)
11) Training Video #1 - "How To Do A Professional Home Inspection"
12) Training Video #2 - "Live On-Site Inspection with Dan Bowers"
13) Various CD's with Sample Home Inspection Computerized Software
14) A Sample of a Matrix Checklist Type Home Inspection Report
15) Haz-Mat material Study Manual (lead paint, asbestos, mold, etc)
16) Electrical Wire Gauge & Pocket Card
(By keeping our training classes smaller, our students get more personal attention and interaction to their individual needs and questions. This allows them to develop more of a one-on-one mentoring relationship with the instructors, than is possible with any of our competitors.)
To maximize our students learning time in the classroom, there are about 40 hours of advance homework to do. We send the training video's and 2 training manuals in advance for our students to read & fill out prior to the start of the classes. This is the fast track to success!!!