Intensive classroom study | Home Inspection Training | Home Inspector Education
In addition to the intensive classroom study, our training program includes the following hands-on special features.
- Determining carbon monoxide levels with a CO detector
- Checking gas leaks and seepage with a Combustible Gas Detector
- Testing for foundation, plumbing, and roof leaks with an Electronic Moisture Meter
- Testing electric outlets with various types of Electronic Circuit Analyzers
- Measure water pressure and volume using a Comprehensive Water Gauge
- Using Electronic Radon Monitors
- Computer usage for the Home Inspector
And most importantly hands-on home inspections that you perform in the field!